The multipurpose grating
with high resistance!
Moulded FRP gratings are manufactured from reinforced glass fibre resin. Moulded into panels, it is extremely resistant to corrosion and to attack from chemicals. It is composed of a flame-retardant resin with the following properties:
- Can be classified M1/F1
- R13 non-skid (concave or siliceous) to BGR 181 and DIN 51130 standards
- Staircase step panels with siliceous nose, green colour
- On request: - profiles for balustrades - ladders with or without hoops
GEI has a range of FRP gratings with different mesh types on offer:
- 38 x 38 - 26 x 26 - 50 x 50 - etc...
- Security bars: 19 x 19.
Standard dimensions: 30 / 7; 38 / 7 and 50 / 7 mm.
Standard panel dimensions
- 1000 x 2026 mm.
- 1000 x 3055 mm.
- 1220 x 3055 mm.
Standard dimensions stair treads with gritted front edge
- 800 x 275 mm.
- 1000 x 275 mm.
- 1000 x 350 mm.
- Entirely grit-covered surface.
- We stock mats, stair treads and stair rails which are easy to assemble on site.
- Custom manufacture based on the dimensions given by the customer or on plans drawn up by our research department.