FRP gratings for industrial floors and flooring
FRP gratings for industrial floors and floorings are used in a wide variety of sectors. From the food and pharmaceuticals industries to car and aircraft manufacturers and other sectors besides, GEI-Fib FRP gratings are the solution to all your needs.
The benefits of FRP gratings for industrials floors and floorings:
- Ease of use: fiberglass gratings can be cut to size on-site (bandsaw, chainsaw, etc.)
- Light weight makes them easy to handle.
- Load-bearing both ways up,
- Highly resistant to corrosion, weather and UV radiation,
- Safety: concave or siliceous non-skid R13 for added stability,
- Quick assembly with specific retaining fasteners available from stock,
- Custom and stock gratings available at very short notice.
GEI can manufacture made-to-measure fiberglass gratings to meet your requirements (layout, size, etc.).
Our research department is available to handle your technical requirements, and can advise you on issues up to and including the realisation of your orders.
Mesh centre distances
GEI has a range of FRP gratings with different mesh types on offer:
- 38 x 38 - 26 x 26 - 50 x 50 - etc...
- Security bars: 19 x 19.
- Standard dimensions: 30 / 7; 38 / 7 and 50 / 7 mm.
Standard panel dimensions
- 1000 x 2026 mm.
- 1000 x 3055 mm.
- 1220 x 3055 mm.
Standard dimensions stair treads with gritted front edge
- 800 x 275 mm.
- 1000 x 275 mm.
- 1000 x 350 mm.
- Entirely grit-covered surface.
- We stock mats, stair treads and stair rails which are easy to assemble on site.
- Custom manufacture possible based on the dimensions and/or plans supplied by the customer.
Moulded FRP grating is manufactured from fibreglass-reinforced resin. It is composed of 65% resin for its chemical and UV resistance and is composed of 35% fibreglass for increased mechanical strength. GEI has 3 types of resin on offer with different degrees of resistance to chemical corrosion.
Fire-resistant and corrosion and chemical-resistant RAL 6010 green
Fire-resistant and corrosion and chemical-resistant RAL 7035 grey
with extremely high chemical resistance (high concentrations).
with resistance to a wide range of chemicals.
GEI also offers a range of accessories and special fastening systems for FRP gratings :
316 stainless steel clamp with 19 x 19 mesh washer. In stock.
316 stainless steel clamp with 30 x 30 mesh pin. In stock.
316 stainless steel stair support for 30 x 30 and 19 x 19 mesh. In stock.
Dimensions of insert: 35 x 35 mm.
Thickness of insert: 20 mm.
Height of foot: 40 or 70 mm.
FRP support bracket
Standard length: 3,000 mm.
Dimensions: 30 x 30 x 5 mm
and 50 x 50 x 6.35 mm.
Can be cut to size.
Many customers and references
Browse our gallery of references in industry and architecture.Discover our gallery