Press-locked stainless steel
Press-locked stainless steel gratings are suitable for all industries in the food and petrochemical sector.
304 stainless steel is used solely for the food industry, whereas 316 stainless steel is used in environments regularly exposed to corrosive products.
Benefits of press-locked stainless steel gratings:
- Can be manufactured with single or double notching for use in slippery inside or outside conditions.
- For use for heavy loads, trucks or cars.
- Quick assembly with retaining fasteners.
- Safety : stainless steel gratings can be manufactured from strips with no sharp edges to ensure they can be handled without risk of injury.
GEI can manufacture made-to-measure press-locked stainless steel gratings to meet your requirements (layout, size, etc.). They are also available as panels and as straight or spiral staircase steps with non-skid noses and lateral covers.
Several finishes available:
- Untreated (welding points will be more visible and thus less visually appealing)